Perfect for dressing up as a medieval champion at your next LARP battle, the Blackened Vladimir Spaulders feature a dark metal finish and a broad shape that accentuates the impressive appearance of your whole suit of plate armour. The steel spaulders are constructed out of several flexible segments, allowing the wearer to lift and turn their arms to the greatest possible extent. Decorative rivets add to the striking look of this shoulder armour, ensuring it goes well with our other pieces of Vladimir-style armour. The metal spaulders are ideal for LARPing and re-enactments. We recommend wearing padded arming wear beneath to increase comfort. Please note that this item must be worn with a steel cuirass like the Blackened Vladimir Cuirass (MY100047).
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Vladimir Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M48), which includes the Blackened Vladimir Spaulders along with the other pieces to this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features segmented design
- Excellent shoulder protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.