The Large Cederic Spear Head is long and slender, perfect for attacking from a distance with thrusts and throws and keeping enemies at bay. Featuring a safety tip, the end of this spearhead is blunted to prevent actual injury. Made of high-quality polished steel, the Large Cederic Spear Head is a great crafting element for people looking to build their own custom spear. For those wanting a more petite version of this medieval weapon, check out the Small Cederic Spear Head (MY100268), which is a sized down version.
Please note that this listing is for the spearhead only. A shaft is not included
- Meant for stage combat
- Long blade tapers to a point
- Blunted tip for safety
- Great component for assembling a custom spear
- Perfect for keeping enemies at bay or attacking from a distance
- Made of high-quality polished steel
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 11 Inches
- Socket Diameter (At Pin Hole:): 1 Inch
- Blade Width: 1.8-0.4 Inches
- Weight: 0.6 lb
Measurements are approximate.