Designed to fit with other pieces of Adam-style armour, the Large Blackened Adam Spaulders will complement your warrior ensemble while protecting your shoulders. The shoulder armour shows off a dark metal finish for a striking look. Corrugated detailing along the rims provides a touch of classic style, as well. These steel spaulders are designed to allow excellent maneuverability, making them a serviceable addition to your LARP gear. Consider wearing these metal spaulders with a gambeson or other arming wear for increased comfort. This Adam shoulder armour easily fits with the Blackened Adam Gorget (MY100049). Please note that this item must be worn with a gorget.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Adam Armour Set (ARMOUR-S3), which includes the Large Blackened Adam Spaulders alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features corrugated detailing
- Allow excellent maneuverability
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.