You know to keep your thighs safe from attack by the enemy. You wear the Lambert Tassets on your legs when you head into combat. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, these tassets come as a pair. Each tasset has a pair of buckles for attaching to other pieces of armour like the Lambert Armour Belt (MY101544), sold separately. Also, each tasset has four overlapping plates. Internal straps connect each plate. This provides for greater mobility. Each plate has a straight top edge and a curved, V-shaped bottom edge. They are rolled edges. There is also a central ridge on each plate. You can add these tassets to a variety of character costumes and ensembles. The Lambert Tassets look great at any roleplaying event.
Please note that these tassets cannot be worn alone. They require the use of another piece of armour, not included.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Buckles for attaching to other pieces of armour, not included
- Has a curved, V-shaped bottom edge
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Length: 11.5 Inches
- Width: 9.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.