Invaders dare to tread upon our northern borders. Gather the other women, and prepare to slay these trespassers. Show them no mercy. Let them fear your fierce Amazon spirit with the Lena Steel Tasset Belt adorning your waist. Let this tasset belt reinforce the fantasy warrior princess theme of your LARP character. The armour belt is fashioned from two steel pieces. Adjust it easily around your waist with the attached leather belt. A movable central plate protects the lower abdomen, while the tassets shield the upper thighs. Beaded points and brass rivets contribute to the elegant and comfortable style of this warrior princess girdle.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Lena Womens Medieval Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-F19), which includes the Lena Steel Tasset Belt alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Two piece belt with adjustable belt on back
- Two-segmented tassets riveted to the belt via leather straps
- Movable central plate for lower abdomen protection
- Perfect addition to your LARP costume
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.