Regardless of whether your character comes from a medieval or Renaissance world, the Laced Black Leather Frog is a great accessory. Made from leather, this black frog has a base plate. The base plate folds backwards to form a loop for sliding the frog onto a belt, not included. It secures with a pair of snaps. Attached to the base plate is a vertical loop. The size of the loop adjusts with laces. It holds a single sword, not included. This sword frog is wearable on both the left and right sides. Add this frog to your roleplaying persona or historical reenactment outfit. You can take it to your next battle or convention.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color and pattern.
- Laces in front
- Holds a single sword, not included
- Loop for sliding onto a belt, sold separately
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenacting and cosplaying
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.