Our Belt Clip Hangers are used for suspending later period sword scabbards that have rings on them to a sword belt. The Belt Clip Hanger is perfect for use with Civil war swords, military swords, and sabers. You get two straps, one is 8.5 inches long and the other is 10.5 inches long, which have heavy-duty clips which attach to the rings on the scabbard. The difference in strap length will allow your sword to hang at a desirable angle. Our leather belt clip hangers will accommodate up to a 2 inch belt and feature snaps, so they are easy to put on and take off your belt! Black comes with silver hardware and brown comes with brass hardware.
- Made from sturdy, durable leather
- Fits up to a 2 inch belt
- Usable with any scabbard that has rings
- Can be used on right or left side
- Small Strap: 8.5 Inches Long (Overall, from top of leather strap the bottom of clip)
- Large Strap: 10.5 Inches Long (Overall, from top of leather strap the bottom of clip)