This simple yet attractive Viking sword is modeled after an archaeological find that is dated to 1100AD. Named after where the sword was originally found, this Korsoygaden Viking Sword has a distinctive hilt and a broad, deadly looking blade. This sword is phenomenal in appearance, featuring a curved crossbar hilt that angles up towards the blade, as well as a threaded pommel decorated with elegant ridges. Both the guard and the pommel are polished brass while the grip is wood with leather overlay. The blade features a long, deep fuller that runs almost the entire length of the blade, starting at guard and continuing down the length of the blade, stopping a few inches from the tip. Included with the sword is a wood and leather scabbard that features elegant polished brass fittings at the throat, as well as a brass chape. Simple? Check. Effective? Check. The Korsoygaden Viking Sword is virtually everything a collector or enthusiast could want in a Viking sword, making this the ideal sword to keep at your side when in Viking attire, as well as a great display to show off in your own home.
- A classically styled Viking sword dated to 1100AD
- Guard and threaded pommel are beautifully polished brass
- Blade features a long, deep fuller
- Includes a wood and leather scabbard with brass accents
- An absolutely amazing display piece or collector’s item
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 13.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.