This simple yet attractive Viking sword is modeled after an archaeological find that is dated to 1100AD. Named after where the sword was originally found, this Korsoygaden Viking Sword has a distinctive hilt and a broad, deadly looking blade. This sword is phenomenal in appearance, featuring a curved crossbar hilt that angles up towards the blade, as well as a threaded pommel decorated with elegant ridges. Both the guard and the pommel are polished brass while the grip is wood with leather overlay. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, the blade features a long, deep fuller that runs almost the entire length of the blade, starting at guard and continuing down the length of the blade, stopping a few inches from the tip. Included with the sword is a wood and leather scabbard that features elegant polished brass fittings at the throat, as well as a brass chape. Simple? Check. Effective? Check. The Korsoygaden Viking Sword is virtually everything a collector or enthusiast could want in a Viking sword, making this the ideal sword to keep at your side when in Viking attire, as well as a great display to show off in your own home.
- A classically styled Viking sword dated to 1100AD
- Guard and threaded pommel are beautifully polished brass
- Blade features a long, deep fuller
- Includes a wood and leather scabbard with brass accents
- An absolutely amazing display piece or collector’s item
- Made from EN45 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are brass
- Grip is wood covered with leather
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 13.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.