Add the presence of the beast to your fighting style, especially on the battlefield, by wielding the Knotwork Beast Viking Axe in combat. This functional Viking axe has a high-carbon steel axe head and a hardwood haft. The thick haft features a brown, leather-wrapped grip. Further up on the haft, there are crisscrossed straps of leather. Rivets secure the leather into place. Meanwhile, the axe head has a single socket with a pointed shape. A steel wedge secures the hardwood haft into the socket. The axe head has a slightly bearded blade. The blade has a gentle concave curve on the top and a slightly steeper curve towards the bottom. An engraved, complex knotwork design adorns the bearded blade. The knotwork takes the form of a stylized bestial animal. This fighting axe is wonderful for reenactments. It looks great being wielded by a Viking or added to an axe collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a wrapped grip
- Features a bearded axe head
- Engraved knotwork beast on the blade
- Wedge secures haft in axe head socket
- Great for reenacting or collecting
- Made from EN45 high-carbon steel and hardwood
- Overall Length: 24.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.2 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 8.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.