Though the battle still rages, each sword clash seems to herald your victory. You have rallied your troops and they have served you well. The Black King of the North Leather Brigandine sets you apart as lord among warriors.
This handcrafted leather body armour suits both medieval fantasy characters and Viking costume kits. The body is made of a supple leather, and rectangular plates of matching black leather are then riveted in place all throughout the armour with steel tone rivets.
The black leather brigandine is structured similar to a tabard, where the front and back are fully covered down to the waist. After the waist, the front and back are split for better mobility on the battlefield. Then, the removable short armour sleeves protect the upper arms while leaving the armpit open for better arm movement.
How to Wear the Armour:
Each buckled strap of this Viking chief armour features a brass Viking dragon buckle, adding to its Norse style. The front and back of the medieval leather brigandine come together at the sides, securing with three buckled straps. This structure helps provide an adjustable fit.
Then, the removable brigandine sleeves are attached at the top of the shoulders with buckled straps. A final leather strap then secures each sleeve around the upper arm. This means that the armour will move with you as you swing your sword in battle.
Lead your fellow Norsemen into battle with a style that sets you apart from the horde. The supple leather structure works well for LARP, costume use, and light reenactment. The King of the North Leather Brigandine is also serves well as a key piece in many medieval fantasy cosplays. Complete the look with one of our fantasy swords.
- Riveted plates add to armour thickness
- Removable sleeves provide versatility
- Split at waist for mobility
- Great for Viking costumes and medieval fantasy cosplays
- Made of leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.