Whether in a quick skirmish or a long battle, you need suitable protection from the blows of enemies. The Flat Ring Wedge Riveted Chainmail Haubergeon is ideal for both, as its woven 18 gauge steel rings provide excellent coverage. The steel rings of this chainmail shirt each have an 8 millimeter diameter, and they have been woven together in the classic 4-in-1 pattern. The rings have been riveted, granting them great durability, and their flattened forms ensure a tighter weave. The three-quarter sleeves end after the elbow and help provide uninhibited hand movement. The Flat Ring Wedge Riveted Chainmail Haubergeon comes in a variety of sizes, making it a fantastic piece of armour that will complement any Crusader, knight, or Viking warrior ensemble.
- Made of 8 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are riveted for extra strength
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Medium: Length: 31 Inches, Chest: Up to 45 Inches, Sleeve Length: 12.5 Inches, Weight: 21 lbs.
- Large: Length: 36 Inches, Chest: Up to 52 Inches, Sleeve Length: 13 Inches, Weight: 22 lbs.
- X-Large: Length: 36.5 Inches, Chest: Up to 54 Inches, Sleeve Length: 14 Inches, Weight: 23.5 lbs.
- XX-Large: Length: 37 Inches, Chest: Up to 59 Inches, Sleeve Length: 16 Inches, Weight: 27 lbs.
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.