In the heat of battle, you stand tall, ready to take on any attack. The Kendra Ladies Cuirass guards your torso from the enemy while you march forth. Made from premium leather, this torso armour comes in brown, black, or bordeaux. It has front and back pieces. Straps and buckles connect the front and back, allowing the wearer to somewhat adjust the size. The shaped front fits up to a D cup. There are two sets of straps on each side. In addition, the cuirass rests on the body with shoulder straps. Next to the shoulder straps are buckles on the front and back. The buckles allow the wearer to attach gorgets such as the Kendra Gorget (MY100862). D-rings at the bottom allow for attaching tassets like the Kendra Ladies Tassets (MY101017). Riveting connects the different panels of the front and back sections of the cuirass. Streamlined embossing adorns the edges of the panels as well as the top and bottom of the cuirass. The bottom edge has a scalloped shape while the neckline has a cutout design. This ladies cuirass is a wonderful addition to an outfit for a fantasy convention or LARP event.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Kendra Womens Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-F30), which includes the Kendra Ladies Cuirass alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Comes in three colors
- Adjustable straps and buckles
- Riveted and embossed panels
- Designed to attach to other armour pieces, not included
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.