With a touch of drama embellishing its timeless look, the Kandor Greatcoat is ideal for steampunk adventurers, airship captains, and more. Made of heavy cotton canvas, this versatile coat can also be used for historical reenactments. This sturdy greatcoat features oversized sleeve cuffs, a tapering silhouette, large lapel panels, and a versatile collar. Fastened at the front with five buttons, each side of the lapel features a large panel decorated by four more matching buttons. The oversized sleeves are both extra wide and extra long. Turn the collar up to protect your neck against blustering winds or to simply up your style game. This versatile coat, also great for LARP use and a variety of historical reenactments, is sturdy enough to protect against the elements when treated with wax or various waterproofing sprays.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Decorative panels with buttons on each side near the lapel
- Tall collar can be worn up or folded down
- Wide, tall cuffs decorated with matching buttons
- Bottom of the cloak subtly tapers outward
- Fastens at the front with five buttons on the upper chest
- Made of sturdy 100 percent cotton canvas
- Small: Chest – 38 Inches, Length – 54 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 42 Inches, Length – 54 Inches
- Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Length – 56 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 50 Inches, Length – 61 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 58 Inches, Length – 61 Inches
Measurements are approximate.