No matter if you are headed out on an adventure or just visiting the local Viking market, put the Jorvik Viking Boots on your feet. Made from leather, this pair of boots comes in a range of sizes. The brown boots end above the ankle. They have three straps that cross over the front of the foot. They secure in place with toggles. The toggle design may vary. On the bottom, the boots have nailed soles. The soles also display the boot size. These Viking boots are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use. Wear the Jorvik Viking Boots with your Norse outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with three toggles
- Ends above the ankles
- Great addition to an outfit
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from 20 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
These are standard US sizes, they do not come in narrow or wide.