If your LARP fighting style leans towards that of the samurai, the Japanese LARP Tanto is a must-have for your kit. Its realistic detail befits feudal lords and cunning ninja alike. Just like the weapon from feudal Japan, this LARP tanto falls between dagger and knife. Its narrow steel blade is paired with a hilt styled just like the historical Asian weapon.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, this fantasy LARP dagger has a cutting-edge construction for heightened detail, safety, and durability. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade then surrounds a strong fiberglass core which is in turn reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the foam fantasy dagger is both very safe and even strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP weapon a point of balance for natural maneuverability. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
Also called a kaiken, this Japanese LARP dagger suits the kits of Eastern-inspired LARP builds. Wield this ninja LARP knife with speed and skill, as its unique weighting gives it a realistic feel in the hand. The blade is subtly curved and comes to an angled point.
Next, the hilt perfectly recreates the look of the traditional Japanese tanto. An antique brass-colored blade collar fits between the round tsuba, or guard. Then, the slightly curved grip looks just like black silk wrapping over deep red faux ray skin scales. The matching antique brass-colored endcap finishes off this samurai LARP dagger.
Whether your character is a wandering ronin or a legendary samurai, this soft foam LARP knife makes an impressive addition to your kit. Whether paired with a LARP katana or wielded on its own, this LARP dagger adds history, culture, and style to your gameplay alongside its durable and detailed construction.
Pairs Well With:
Most samurai warriors carried more than one blade. Be ready for whatever battles await by adding the Japanese LARP Katana (AN-0013) to your kit, sold separately. And be sure this foam LARP blade is safely stored at your side and within easy reach using the Japanese LARP Tanto Scabbard (AN-0048), which is especially designed to fit the Japanese LARP Tanto.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Hilt has highly realistic and historical detail
- Great for ninjas, samurai, and other Japanese-inspired characters
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 17.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.7 Inches
- Guard Width: 2.4 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Point of Balance: -0.4 Inch from Hilt
- Weight: 6.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.