Serve up some ale to fellow roleplayers as a barmaid at the local medieval tavern, or assist in bringing history to life at a reenactment. No matter which occasion requires your role, the Isabell Canvas Skirt gets you into character. This period skirt takes inspiration from the Middle Ages and is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances the authentic look and feel. The A-line shape of the skirt is perfect for medieval maidens of various body types. It is two-toned with triangular fabric pieces, or gussets, lending it a wider cut. Adjust the fit of the waist by lacing the tie string through the eyelets.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Two-toned gusset skirt
- Laces up at the waist with a tie string
- Great look for both historical and fantasy roles
- Perfect apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.