No medieval knight should be without a sword at their side. Make sure that you check out the Honshu Single-Handed Broadsword. Made from 1060 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade. Two fullers run down the center of the blade. The Honshu name adorns the base of the sharpened blade on one edge. Next, the sword continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. Then, the sword has a thermo-plastic rubber grip. Its texturing helps prevent slipping on the black grip. The hilt ends with a round scent stopper-style pommel. Both the pommel and handguard are 2Cr13 stainless steel with a satin finish. Between the blade and hilt, the sword features perfect balancing. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. The scabbard has a semi-glossy black finish. You can take this medieval sword to your next historical reenactment and use it in battle.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with two fullers
- Textured handle for better grip
- Features a scent stopper-style pommel
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for reenactments
- Blade is 1060 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are 2Cr13 stainless steel
- Grip is thermo-plastic rubber
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.