Warriors fighting in the name of Freyja should not forget to protect their neck from attack. Check out the Heroic Shieldmaiden Neck Armor. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this Valkyrie gorget comes in two colors and sizes. It secures in the front with a buckle. Just below the buckle, the bottom edge of the gorget curves slightly downward into a point. The curves create an inverted scalloped shape to the bottom edge.
Next, the gorget has a short collar that gets wider towards the back of the neck. On each side of the collar, the Viking armour protects the upper shoulder. Both the bottom edge and the shoulders have eyelets for attaching other pieces of armour, not included. On the back, the sides of the gorget curve down into a point in the center. There is a panel in the middle that also has the curved point shape. On either side of the middle panel at the bottom point, there is another pair of eyelets. Wear the Heroic Shieldmaiden Neck Armor to a reenactment, LARP event, or Renaissance faire.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two sizes and colors
- Secures with straps and ties
- Features a sleek appearance
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.