Calling to all Vikings, mercenaries, rogues, and many more. Add the Black Handcrafted Medieval Leather Bracers to your next cosplay or outfit. Made from 2-3-ounce leather, this medieval arm armour comes as a pair. Overall, the black warrior arm armour has angled sides. Also, the medieval bracers have straight edges near the wrists and gently curved edges near the elbows. Leather trim runs along the edges at the wrists and elbows.
Along the sides, there are straps for securing the fantasy bracers onto the arms. This allows them to fit a range of arm sizes. Feel fierce at your next LARP battle or in your favorite cosplay with these leather medieval fantasy bracers. They also work well for medieval reenactments and theatrical productions.
- Sold as a pair
- Versatile design for fierce warriors
- Secures with straps
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments, LARPs, and cosplays
- Made from 2-3-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.