The Hagen Suede Leather Coif provides an extra layer of comfort and protection from scratching and bruising when worn underneath a helmet or chainmail coif. It also serves well as headwear for medieval roles outside of LARP combat. This arming cap or medieval biggins covers the head and ears. Fabric ties at the bottom adjust the fit below the chin. The inner lining of soft cotton provides extra comfort, warmth, and protection. No matter the social status or profession of your roleplay character the Hagen Suede Leather Coif helps create an authentic look.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Wearable underneath a helmet or chainmail coif
- Inner lining increases the comfort and fit
- Fabric straps adjust the fit at the neck
- Medieval headwear for LARP and reenactment
- Made from suede
- Inner lining is cotton
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens