Whether you wear the Brass Buckle Padded Collar in Brown under a steel gorget or on its own as a layer of cloth protection and warmth, this arming collar is a great addition to all kinds of medieval, Renaissance, or fantasy outfits. This medieval padded collar covers the neck and top of the shoulders. Its brown, cotton canvas outer layer is filled with wool felt. An adjustable leather strap with a brass buckle secures it at the front, just underneath the neck. Give an armoured look comfort and safety with this padded medieval mantle, or use it on its own to add detail and a light level of protection for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Protects the shoulders and neck
- Fastens with an adjustable buckled strap
- Wear on its own or underneath armour
- Great for reenactment, LARP, and costume use
- Made of cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry