The sword may have been the favored close combat weapon of the Greek warrior, but it was the spear that was considered a Greek hoplites primary weapon. With the Greek Bronze Spear Parts, you will be able to recreate this classic and essential weapon. These set includes two separate pieces, the spear head and the spear end cap. The spear head has a simple, polished bronze-metal appearance and a leaf-bladed spear that is perfect for thrusting and for slashing. The spearhead also features a widened spine down the blade, which reinforces the spears strength and widens every wound. The spear end cap features a similar brass-metal look, although instead of a leaf-blade, the end cap features a four-sided pyramid-styled point that doubles as secondary weapon, as well as an anchor that can be used to plant the spear into the ground–both for support when facing down a charge and for a soldier at rest. Once you have the Greek Bronze Spear Parts, all you need to do is fit them into a stave and you will have an authentic Greek spear for your costume or your collection!
- The Top and Bottom of a Classic Greek Weapon
- Includes a Spear Head and End cap
- Made from Quality Materials
- A Great Display Piece or Collectors Item
- Makes for a Great Medieval Gift Idea
- Spearhead Overall Length: 14.25 Inches
- Spearhead Blade Length: 9.625 Inches
- Spearhead Weight: 1 lb.
- End Cap Overall Length: 12.5 Inches
- End Cap Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Socket Diameter: 1 Inch