Many medieval and fantasy personas need to carry a blade with them. You can carry yours in the Fur Lined Long Leather Frog. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this frog comes in two colors. You can choose either left or right-hand use. It secures a blade with four buckled straps down the front. Bladed weapons do not come included. Each strap has a series of holes to make it fit different sizes of weapons. The frog has an interior fur lining. The sheep fur lining matches the color of the frog. It reduces friction and movement inside of the frog. This helps to reduce wear and tear on your weapon. In addition, the lining curls over the top, creating a tuft-like trim along the top edge. On the back, the frog has an angled loop. The loop allows the frog to slide onto a belt, not included. It also ensures that your weapon sits at an angle. This frog is great for LARP and cosplay events. You can use the Fur Lined Long Leather Frog with both real and foam weapons.
- Comes in two colors and either left or right hand
- Features a soft lining to reduce fiction
- Loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Secures with buckles
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Lining is sheep fur
- For the outer leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.