Known throughout history, William Wallace became the most valiant freedom fighter Scotland has ever seen. The Freedom Fighter Early Scottish Claymore is a magnificent two-handed early Scottish sword appropriately named for its valor. This sturdy sword measures a massive 61 inches in overall length. The functional claymore has a 1065 high carbon steel blade and a leather-wrapped handle and upper blade area. This William Wallace sword makes the perfect addition to historical re-enactments and Scottish highlander gear. Only those with brave hearts and strong arms can wield this impressive sword. It also makes a stunning collectible weapon.
- A Functional sword – battle ready
- Blade is made of high carbon steel
- Handle is leather-wrapped
- Modeled after the William Wallace claymore
- Blade is unsharpened
- Overall Length: 61 Inches
- Blade Length: 47.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 4 lbs. 14 oz.