Embossed with imagery befitting the Middle Ages, the Floral Isolde Leather Bodice not only increases your style during roleplay, but raises your defense during LARP warfare or when sparring with your fellow adventurers. The corset is fashioned from six riveted segments of high-quality leather. An antique patina finish and embossed imagery lend it a beautiful, distinctive air. Floral accents decorate the front and back midsections. Two adjustable buckle straps adjust the fit at each side. Command both respect and style on the LARP battlefield with the Floral Isolde Leather Corset.
Looking for the outfit pictured here? Check out our Isolde Medieval Maiden Outfit (OUTFIT-F63) for the complete look.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist. The brown color option will vary from medium brown to very dark brown.
- Displays an antique patina finish
- Embossed with medieval floral patterns
- Fitted with two buckle straps on either side
- Increases your defense on the LARP battlefield
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.