Looking for a dress to transform you into a medieval lady or fantasy maiden? Then you should make sure that you check out the Fiona Dress. This full-length dress comes in two color options and three sizes. It features a rounded neckline and long, bell-shaped sleeves. The sleeves have a two-color design. The upper section matches the first color mentioned in each color option. This section has a straight cut. The lower half is a cream damask with an asymmetrical bell-shaped cut. Golden trim adorns the edges of the sleeves.
Next, the front of the bodice of the Fiona Dress has a center panel design. The center panel covers the shoulders and ends just below the waist. This center panel matches the cream damask. To each side of the panel, golden cord decoratively laces up the bodice. The lacing contrasts against the sides of the dress. The sides are the same color as the rest of the dress, including the upper part of the sleeves. Also, the lacing matches the more functional lacing along the back of the dress. You can wear the Fiona Dress to a Renaissance festival, cosplay convention, or roleplaying event.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in three sizes
- Features a contrasting bodice design
- Has large bell-shaped sleeves
- Great for festivals, conventions, and more
- Small/Medium: Length – 58.7 Inches, Shoulder Width – 14.6 Inches, Chest – 36.2 Inches, Sleeve Length – 18.1 Inches, Hem – 42.5 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Length – 60.2 Inches, Shoulder Width – 15.7 Inches, Chest – 40.9 Inches, Sleeve Length – 18.9 Inches, Hem – 44.1 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 61.8 Inches, Shoulder Width – 16.9 Inches, Chest – 47.2 Inches, Sleeve Length – 19.7 Inches, Hem – 46.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.