When hunting in the wild, one of the jobs that an outdoorsman requires of a good knife is to skin an animal. While designed for skinning, the Finan Knife can tackle a variety of jobs. The blade features the characteristic inwardly curved edge and the centered tip. A hammer finish decorates the back of the blade. Riveted to the blade, the handle is made from Asian poplar wood. Designed to be ergonomic, the handle will be more comfortable during use. The included dark leather sheath has a belt loop on the back so the knife can attach to a belt, not included. With its chunkier blade, this knife will complete even the toughest of jobs.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Riveted handle
- Inwardly curved edge
- Hammered finish on the blade
- Includes sheath
- Great for skinning
- The knife is handcrafted from high carbon steel and wood
- The sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Overall Knife Length: 8.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
- Knife Weight: 6.2 Ounces
- Sheath Length: 6.3 Inches
- Sheath Width: 2.4 Inches
- Sheath Loop Length: 2.6 Inches
- Sheath Weight: 2.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.