As a Viking mage, you know the power and danger of magic. Thus, you cast your spells carefully with the Black Fafnir LARP Wand in your hand. This dragon wand resembles the transformed dwarf of Norse legend. It features a core of black, varnished wood with a handle sleeve of polyurethane foam. The handle sleeve is removable, so it is easy to change out handles from different Epic Armoury wood-core wands, sold separately. The handle forms an ergonomic shape with grooves for gripping. On the top of the handle sits a silver band, and on the bottom end is a stylized, black dragon head with red eyes. Use this wood and foam wand to cast your spells at LARP events and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Dragon head handle end
- Ergonomic handle shape
- Silver band detail
- Able to interchange wood-core wand handles
- Great for fantasy conventions and cosplay events
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from varnished wood
- The wand may be cleaned with a cloth and polished occasionally. When using wood polish, take care to keep the polish from touching the polyurethane foam handle. Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 13.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 1.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.