Whether you are a Viking warrior or a medieval peasant, the Everard Wool Tunic is sure to look right at home with whatever outfit you choose. Made from a wool blend felt, this black tunic comes in a range of sizes. It has long sleeves and a rounded neckline. The hem ends near the knees, depending on the height of the wearer. A slit at the hem starts just below the hips. There is a slit in center front and center back. This allows for greater mobility of the wearer. Also, the loose cut of the Norse tunic allows for layering with other pieces and truly customizing your look. This medieval tunic works well with a variety of styles and characters. You can easily wear the Everard Wool Tunic to a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Has long sleeves and long length
- Slit in front and back hem for mobility
- Versatile design
- Great for reenacting, LARPing, and more
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers