Warrior, no matter who you face in battle, you make sure to wear armour. You wear armour like the Embossed Dragon Scale Wrist Bracers. Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather, this pair of bracers comes in a range of colors. They secure onto the arms with laces running through metal eyelets on the back. The color of the eyelets depends on the color option chosen. For example, black, blue, and walnut get steel fittings while antique red and antique brown get antique brass. Green gets brass eyelets. Next, each bracer features a convex curved edge along the wrist and a pointed edge near the elbow. Also, each bracer features an embossed scale pattern. The pattern stops at a straight line near the wrist. Near the elbow, there is a line that forms a point that points towards the wrist. The pattern also stops at this line as well. This design helps to create the look of trim. Wear these dragon scale bracers to a historical reenactment, LARP event, and cosplay convention or even in a stage production. They make great wrist bracers for adults and arm bracers for kids.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features an embossed scale pattern
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Wrist – 5 Inches Across, Forearm – 7 Inches Across, Length from Top to Bottom – 6 Inches
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
Measurements are approximate.