In the medieval winter, the best way to keep warm is to wear layers. Especially if you live in the woods and rely on trees to house you. The Elvish Fantasy Apron provides an outer layer that is sure to keep you cozy and stylish. This wool blend garment is loose-fitting so as to go over one or two underdresses or tunics, but it remans tight enough to not hide your figure. Its atypical design, which features an long, arrow-shaped front with curved, slimming edges, is a perfect reflection of Elvish style that is sure to set your outfit apart. This apron ties in back and has shoulder straps instead of sleeves so as not to limit your range of motion, and its heavy woolen material will definitely keep you warm. The Elvish Fantasy Apron comes in red, blue, and brown, and it makes the perfect addition to any Elvish or fantasy ensemble.
- Fits loosely on the body for comfort and flexibility
- Unusual design brings intrigue to outfit
- Ties in back for easy wearing and adjustability
- Woolen material promotes retention of body heat
- Comes in red, blue, and brown
- Perfect for Elvish cosplays and fantasy reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers