Those who are looking to add some elegance to their medieval ensemble should change what garments they wear. Wear the Elegant Taffeta Waist Cincher. Made of taffeta, this cincher comes in a variety of colors and sizes. The waist cincher has a diamond shape, as it is longest in the middle and narrows towards the sides. It laces up in front and in back. There are 8 holes total on the back while there are 12 on the front. The lacing is black regardless of the color of cincher. This lacing runs through metal grommets. In addition, there is thick plastic boning at multiple points around the garment to give it better support and to help with the shape. It works wonderfully for Renaissance faires, LARP events, and cosplay conventions.
- Comes in a variety of colors and sizes
- Diamond shape
- Laces in front and back
- Boning for greater support
- Great for faires, cosplay, and more
- Made from taffeta and plastic boning
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Waist – 26-28 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 29-31 Inches
- Large: Waist – 32-34 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 35-37 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 39-41 Inches
- XXX-Large: Waist – 44-46 Inches
Measurements are approximate.