Our Queens Ball Gown is a two piece dress ensemble consisting of a bodice and skirt. The bodice and skirt are made of a high quality gold baroque brocade fabric with an inner panel of gold velvet fabric. The bodice is fully lined and laces up in the back. This lovely gown is shown with a hoop skirt. The hoop skirt is not included but can be purchased separately. We highly recommend wearing a hoop skirt with this gown to give the dress a flattering shape. Queens Ball Gown is great for Medieval Weddings, Renaissance Fairs and Medieval re-enactments. You will feel like royalty when you wear the Queens Ball Gown to your next Renaissance fair or masquerade event.
Click here to order this item in a custom size or with custom fabric.
- Beautiful Gown
- Great For Medieval Wedding And Renaissance Fairs
- Rich Looking Trim And Fabric
- Authentic To The Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Made from brocade
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder