The chivalrous knight walks a path filled with dastardly things. Bandits, dark knights, and dragons are expected. Do not be concerned, you are no weak knee warrior. You shield your mighty limbs with the Edward Steel Leg Guards. This leg armour pair is a perfect addition to your LARP attire. Admire the fine rivets that decorate the detailed edging and ridges. Be impressed by the excellent fit and defense of this armour when you combine it with padding and chainmail. These armored legs are worn via adjustable straps about the thigh, knee, and shin, as well as loops that attach to the wearers belt. These medieval leg guards match perfectly with the rest of the Edward steel armour pieces.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Edward Steel Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M45), which includes the Edward Steel Leg Guards alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Enlarged diameter for wear over padding and chainmail
- Adjustable buckle straps at thigh, knee, and shin
- Also features looped straps that attach to the wearers belt
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length: 26 Inches
- Width: 19.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.