No matter if you need to keep track of your mines, battles, or shopping lists, you can keep them in the Dwarf Leather Journal. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this journal comes in two color options. It fastens closed with a pair of straps and an antique-brass rectangular loop on the front. On the front and back cover, there is an embossed linear design. Within the dark design, there are runic details. Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of matching leather. It has ridges running across the spine. Antique-brass rivets secure this piece of leather to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. Rivets adorn their edges. On the inside, there is a removable book with 110 white sheets of paper. The Dwarf Leather Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two color options
- Fastens closed with a pair of straps and a loop
- Features a linear design with runic details
- Includes a removable book with 110 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather and paper
- Hardware has antique-brass plating
- Length: 10 Inches
- Width: 6.5 Inches
- Thickness: 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.