Channel the all-knowing wisdom of the Norse god Odin when you drink from the Odin Tankard. This cold cast resin mug has been hand painted to create the look of an ancient metal cup, embellished with knotwork around the face of Odin. Odin wears a curved horn helmet, an eyepatch, and braids in his beard. To either side of his face are his crows, Huginn and Muginn. The handle of this Viking tankard has the look of a stylized Viking ship head. With a stainless steel insert inside, this Norse mythology cup is not just a decoration, but a functional Viking tankard for feasting or casually enjoying your favorite drink.
- Features Odin image and knotwork
- Impressively detailed and painted by hand
- Stainless steel insert makes it safe to drink from
- Adds a Norse element to drinkware collections and decor
- Made of high quality cold cast resin with stainless steel insert
- Hand wash only.
- Height: 5.75 Inches
- Length: 4.5 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.