Looking to take two blades into battle but worried about your belt space? The Double Medieval Frog is the perfect solution! Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this medieval sword frog comes in two colors. You can choose a left- or right-hand draw.
The Double Medieval Frog consists of a round leather tube attached to a wider leather tube. The smaller tube is offset from the center of the wider one, allowing the wearer to grab a LARP blade with less difficulty. LARP weapons do not come included.
On the back, two loops connect to the tube. One is longer than the other, allowing it hang at an angle. The Double Medieval Frog is a great accessory for a variety of characters to take to their next LARP or cosplay event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Available in left or right-hand draw
- Comes in two color options
- Great for wearing on a belt, not included
- Holds two LARP blades, not included
- Works well for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.