The Double Barrel Revolving Wood Grip Flintlock Pistol is based on historical firearms typically used as self defense weapons up until the mid-19th century. This nonfiring replica firearm displays elegant filigree throughout its form. Made of high quality metal in an antique silver tone, the handle of this two barrel pistol features a simulated wood grip with engraved filigree scrollwork. The pistol butt flares into a rounded shape, itself detailed with intricate designs. A mechanism on the handle simulates loading and firing, though this collectible replica weapon is safe and cannot be made to actually fire. Perfect for historical displays and firearm collections, this French style flintlock pistol is an impressive decoration and conversation-starter for certain.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- A safe, nonfiring replica firearm
- Based on the flintlock pistols commonly used until the mid-1800s
- Features two barrels and a silver tone metal construction
- Elegant filigree decorates imitation wood handle
- Pistol butt flares into rounded, filigree decorated shape
- Beautiful collectible for history and firearm fans
- Great theater or costume prop
- Made from plastic and zinc alloy
- Length: 12 Inches
Daniel Salazar (verified owner) –
A great addition to my authentic pirate costume. These are well built and feel good in your hand. Feels like the real thing. I would give it 5 stars but the only issue i have is, the description says it has a wood handle but this looks like a plastic of some sort. Still a great peice though.