If you are looking for an easy yet stylish way to carry your replica firearm, the Leather Shoulder Holster is perfect for your needs. Made of high quality black leather, this replica gun holster features adjustable buckle straps. This leather holster features a buckled strap at the bottom of its pocket to help secure a weapon, and its leather strap can also be adjusted for length via matching brass tone buckles. An additional nylon strap allows for extra carrying options. An essential accessory for any firearms fan, add the Leather Shoulder Holster to your collections and reenactment outfits for convenience and authenticity.
- Great for carrying and storing replica firearms
- Features high quality black leather construction
- Holster has attached adjustable buckle straps
- Classic appearance suits most styles
- Great for Western or military themed reenactment
- Made of leather
- Length: 21.26 Inches
Ellen Moore (verified owner) –
For what this holster is, it’s good. However here are some points to consider:
1. The description doesn’t say whether this is left or right-hand draw. It is a left-hand draw holster. It is not convertible in any way.
2. The descriptions says it is adjustable and “An additional nylon strap allows for extra carrying options” – I’m not sure what this is and there are no instructions included. The “extra” nylon strap might just be the strap that’s attached – there is no separate nylon strap.
3. The holster is adjustable, meaning that each strap has extra holes so you can adjust the length of the separate straps.
4. It is well-made and looks good.
5. This is not a “concealed-carry” option. Even for costuming. The butt of the gun is obtrusive – this in no way reduces its effectiveness,
6. Because of the nylon strap, this holster has a more modern feel.
Conclusion: the description might make one think that “adjustable” means you can wear it in different ways for different kinds of draw. That is not the case. It is strictly a left-hand draw holster. It it adjustable to fit a fairly narrow range of sizes, but it is not convertible. We got this to fit a Luger replica that we also bought here and it fits nicely. So, for what we were hoping, this is kind of disappointing. However, if we had intended to buy a left-hand draw holster it would have been just what we would have expected. We ended up making our own using this one as a pattern, converting it to right-hand draw.