If you wish to look like a true barbarian or a frightening orc warrior, then make sure to check out the Destroyer Bracer for the right arm. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this brown bracer comes in one size and secures to the right arm with leather lacing. It has an asymmetrical shape with the top edge angling up to form a point on the outside of the wearers elbow. On the front, the bracer features a 20 gauge steel plate with a ripped and worn appearance. It has a grey and brown mottled patina. There is a long slash down the front with straps running across it. These straps form a stitched appearance. Brass rivets secure the plate and straps to the leather base. This bracer makes a wonderful addition to a fantasy style LARP outfit or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a single bracer for the right arm
- Secures with lacing
- Features a rustic appearance
- Great for fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 20 gauge steel
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.