The Crane Print Handmade Katana makes a superb addition to any oriental sword collection with its traditional design and beautiful details. The blade of this functional sword is crafted from 1045 carbon steel and features a fuller. Black ito is wrapped around the ray skin handle. This hand-forged katana has an iron guard and spacer. A colorful scene from nature is depicted on the guard, featuring a tree with flowers, a calm stream, and flying birds. The included scabbard is decorated with hand-painted crane designs. A sword bag and certificate of authenticity are included with this beautiful samurai sword. Anyone with an appreciation for Japanese weaponry is sure to love displaying this oriental sword in their home.
- Fully functional
- Traditionally designed katana
- Features fullered blade
- Blade hardened at a Rockwell of 58
- Guard displays a colorful work of art
- Scabbard features hand-painted crane designs
- Includes sword bag and certificate
- Blade Made of 1045 carbon steel
- Guard and spacer made of iron
- Scabbard made of hard wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.