The unique coloration of this oriental sword ensures that it will stand out in any collection of katana. The Copper Tone Folded-Steel Katana draws upon Japanese folklore for its ornamentation, making this a stunning functional blade. The hand-forged katana is crafted from Damascus high carbon steel with a striking copper tone and a fuller. A black cord wraps the real ray skin handle, matching the black lacquer scabbard. The zinc alloy tsuba displays ornate imagery of a monkey-like creature with gold and silver detailing, perhaps inspired by a famous Japanese legend like The Crab and the Monkey. This collectible katana comes with a sword bag for carrying and storage.
- Fully functional
- Made from Damascus high carbon steel
- Features fullered blade with copper coloration
- Real ray skin handle is wrapped with black cord
- Zinc alloy tsuba displays ornate artwork
- Comes with black lacquer scabbard and sword bag
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.