Join the Great Host in battling the unnatural beings that threaten not only the Mirror World, but your realm as well. Become an Angel of Death before the Undead, no Ratio, and Black Ice armies with the ConQuest Warcrafted Armour. Fashioned from 18-gauge galvanized mild steel, this armour package includes the two-piece cuirass, pauldrons, arm bracers, and greaves. The spaulders feature stylized sword-breakers and edging that creates the look of angel wings. The layered, intricately detailed cutouts on the breastplate and backplate contribute to the fantasy theme. Each arm bracers possesses an attached couter, providing protection for the elbows. The greaves with poleyns guard the knees and lower legs. Adjustable leather buckle straps secure each piece, and create a customized fit. Fulfill your role as an Angel of Death with the Conquest Warcrafted Armour.
- Official Conquest Warcrafted Armour
- Features the breastplate, backplate, and pauldrons
- Includes the arm bracers and greaves with poleyns
- White cape not included, and is currently not sold separately
- Chainmail skirt not included
- Secured and adjusted via buckle straps
- Perfect for ConQuest and other LARP events
- Armour crafted from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Suggested Chest Size for Cuirass: 46 to 56 Inches **Keep in mind, if you are wearing a Gambeson or Chainmail to take your measurement while you have your gear on.
- Actual Measurements of Breastplate: 24 Inches Across Chest, 22 Inches Across Waist, 18 Inches Long from Center of Neck line to Bottom of Armour
- Actual Measurements of Backplate: 26 Inches Across the Chest, 24 Inches Across the Waist, 19 Inches from the Center of the Neck line to the Bottom of Armour
- Actual Measurements of Pauldrons: 23 Inches from the front of the shoulder to the back of the shoulder, 16 Inches long from the top of the shoulder down the arm towards the elbow, Swordbreakers are 3 Inches tall
- Actual Measurements of Greaves with Knee Protection: Overall Length is 18.25 Inches, Greave Length is 11.75 Inches long, Knee is 6.5 Inches long, Width of the Knee is 12.5 Inches, Width of the Calf Area is 11.5 Inches and Width of the Ankle Area is 8.5 Inches
- Actual Measurements of Arm Bracers with Elbow Protection: Overall Length is 14 Inches, Forearm is 8 Inches Across, Wrist is 6 Inches Across