The battlefield spreads out before you. You take to defeating the enemy with zeal while the Epic Conqueror Pauldrons protect your shoulders. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, these medieval fantasy spaulders come as a pair. Overall, the pauldrons have an antiqued finish. This armour secures with ties at the top to another piece of armour, not included, and straps onto the arm. Also, this LARP armour has an overlapping design, giving it greater flexibility and protection. There are four major sections to the design. Each section consists of a black bottom plate with a thinner plate of brown leather riveted on top. The bottom plate has a gentle point at the bottom that overlaps the following section. The top, outermost section sits over the shoulders. It has holes to attach the leather pauldrons to other pieces of armour or a harness like the X Leather Harness (RT-354), sold separately. Wear the Epic Conqueror Pauldrons into your next LARP battle or at a cosplay convention. They work well with many different characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
Please note that these pauldrons only have ties at the shoulders and straps on the arm. They cannot be worn alone. They must be attached to other armour or straps.
- Comes as a pair
- Attaches to a harness or armour, not included
- Features an antiqued finish
- Secures with straps
- Great for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Thinner plates are 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Sizing coming soon.
There are no reviews yet.