Bjorn Ironside, the alleged son of legendary Viking Ragnar Lodbrok, was one of the most famous Vikings and the founder of the Munso Dynasty. The Condor Ironside Viking Sword allows you to commemorate this formidable warrior with style. This longsword, based on those wielded by actual Vikings, features a lengthy high carbon steel blade with an extended fuller that runs from hilt to point and contains classy Elder Futhark engravings. Its leather-wrapped hardwood hilt makes gripping easy and comfortable, and its five-lobed pommel adds some extra authenticity to the weapon. The Condor Ironside Viking Sword comes with a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard, complete with a belt loop, making it a must-have for lovers of Norse lore.
- Fully functional replica based on the swords carried by Vikings
- Long fuller contains Elder Futhark engravings
- Leather-wrapped handle makes for easy gripping
- Comes with a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Perfect for lovers of Norse history
- Crafted from 1065 high carbon steel
- Handle made from leather-wrapped hardwood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.