Machetes have been used for years for combat, agriculture, and household tasks like meat-cutting. The Condor Jungolo Machete adds an element of style to this multi-functional blade, bringing you a truly stunning tactical sword. This weapon has a long, durable blade made from high carbon steel that curves slightly from the hilt to the point, giving the blade a sleek, artful look. Its handle is also curved, carrying the interesting shape of this weapon all the way to the end of its length while allowing for the hands to hold it comfortably. Perhaps the most striking and lovely feature of this machete is the color of its blade, which has been given a stone- or acid-washed finish. The Condor Jungolo Machete comes with a leather belt sheath for easy carrying, making it the perfect item to carry along when on a hunting trip or outdoor excursion.
- Fully functional
- Durable blade is stone-washed for a unique, artful look
- Curved handle offers comfortable grip
- Features a lanyard hole at the end of the handle for wrist strap
- Comes with a leather belt sheath
- Perfect for hunting trips or excursions in dense vegetation
- Crafted from 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle made from brown walnut wood
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Blade Length: 13.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.