The design of the Condor Greek Spear is inspired by the intimidating spears used in Ancient Greece. Any Greek soldier holding one of these weapons was sure to have all the confidence in the world that they could conquer their enemy. It features a high carbon steel spear head that is incredibly strong and sharp. Over the top of the blade is a special epoxy black powder coating that helps to repel rust and offers a tactical appearance. The burnt American ash wood handle is durable and gives the spear an ancient look. There is a paracord wrapping that provides a secure grip. A handcrafted leather sheath is included with this impressively sized spear, making it a long-range weapon that is too good to pass up!
Please be aware that this product comes in two pieces and requires some assembly.
- Inspired by spears of Ancient Greece
- Spear point blade shape
- Black coating provides a tactical look
- Paracord off-centered grip
- Includes a leather sheath
- Spear is made of 1075 high carbon steel with black epoxy coating
- Handle is burnt American ash wood
- Overall Length: 62.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 54.0 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 Inch
- Weight: 33.6oz.