The yari once became a popular weapon among Samurai warriors in Japan. Martial artists wield these spears in the martial art called sojutsu. The Condor Yari Spear is a tactical take on this traditional and historic Japanese weapon. Made from high carbon steel, the double-edged blade at the head of this weapon is polished and hand finished to razor sharpness. The blade features an epoxy black powder coating that provides added durability and a tactical appearance. Burnt American ash wood provides the handle with a historic look. The handle is wrapped in paracord to offer a secure grip in any situation. This massive weapon includes a high-quality handcrafted leather sheath to house the blade. If you have an appreciation for traditional Japanese weapons, you cannot pass up this sleek and sharp Condor Yari Spear.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by Japanese pole weapons
- Blade features a double edge design and a deep fuller
- Black coating provides a tactical look
- Wooden handle gives the weapon an aged appearance
- Includes a leather sheath
- Spear is made of 1075 high carbon steel with black epoxy coating
- Handle is burnt American ash wood
- Overall Length: 68.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 14.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 54.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Weight: 2 Pounds 10 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.