A period garment traditionally worn underneath a dress or gown, the shift, also known as a chemise or smock, would protect the outerwear from sweat and oil. The Childrens Shift can be worn on its own or with other girls medieval clothes. This loose-fitting underdress has long-sleeves and ties at the neck with a string. The light cotton chemise comes in different colors, enabling your child to pick the look that suits her best. The classic design can suit peasant girls and young noblewomen equally well. This girls chemise is perfect for LARPing and other historical re-enactments.
- Available in a curry yellow, grey blue, or off-white
- Cotton strings tie at the neck
- Perfect for LARPing or costume parties
- Made from light cotton
- 6-8 Years Old: 40.2 Inch length, 15.7 Inch chest width, 19.7 Inch sleeve
- 8-10 Years Old: 44.1 Inch length, 17.7 Inch chest width, 19.7 Inch sleeve
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.