When your young one wishes to become a fierce dragon warrior, make sure that they have armour like the Childrens Dragon Scale Greaves. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, this pair of greaves comes in a range of color options, allowing your young one to choose their favorite look. They secure to the legs with laces on the back. Along the front, there is a line of leather dragon scales. Rivets secure the scales to the center of the greaves. Also, the kids greaves have a straight edge near the ankles. Near the knees, the greaves have a pointed edge. These childrens greaves make it easy for kids to look ready for battle. They can wear them to medieval events like Renaissance faires, conventions, and more.
When ordering, the first color listed is for the color of the greaves. The second color mentioned is for the color of the scales. The accent colors silver, gold, and pearl white are a metallic paint, rather than regular dyed leather.
- Comes in a wide range of colors
- Sold as a pair
- Laces up in the back
- Features a line of dragon scales
- Great for roleplaying and cosplay
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
lyntscreen (verified owner) –
These are great greaves for any child that wants the spiked look to their costume, while remaining safe from injury to self or others. I got these 2 years ago as part of my son’s dragon costume and they have held up great, due to the quality leather they’re made of. Some of the spikes are slanted / crooked but they still look great and these could last a few years more as they are somewhat longer than they should be. Overall, would suggest them to anyone interested in them.